- UGREEN Mini DisplayPort to HDMI DVI VGA Adapter connects a Mini DisplayPort/Mini DP/Thunderbolt 2.0 Port compatible computer or MacBook to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/VGA/DVI port. A separate HDMI/VGA/VGA cable(sold separately) is required. IMPORTANT NOTES: HDMI, VGA and DVI port can't be used simultaneously. Only one of them could be used at a time.
- Supports 4K Rresolution: mini dp to hdmi vga dvi adapter supports up to 4Kx2K@30Hz (HDMI), 1080p@60Hz and 1920x1200 (DVI & VGA) display resolutions, and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels (Audio is NOT supported for DVI & VGA output); Don't fit with thunderbolt 3.0 or any USB C Port Device!
- Mirror or Extend Laptop: this 3 in 1 mini dp adapter transmits both audio and video from computer or tablet to HD display via HDMI. With this adapter, you can easily add an external display to mirror or extend your computer, then you are free to enjoy favorite movies, YouTube clips, iTunes songs and movies on big screen. It is ideal for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more;
- Triple Shielding for Best Signal Performance: Gold-plated connectors and triple shielding of this mini displayport to hdmi vga dvi converter ensures max conductivity and signal performance. Molded strain-relief prolongs it's service life;
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surfacebook (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11.
1 x Ugreen Mini DP to HDMI/VGA/DVI converter 13.3cm 20417